If you are passionate about creating world-class products that helps improving the lives of people, then you might be exactly who we are looking for.
In the rapidly expanding Integrated Product Development department at ProInvent A/S, we are helping our clients develop the next generation of products through close collaboration and partnership. We utilize our highly professional skills to create innovative new solutions with a strong focus on customer needs, reliability and manufacturability.
We are looking for two highly skilled Senior Mechanical Engineers that are ready to take on an exciting career and help our customers brings products faster to market by applying their deep knowledge within Mechanical Design.
What do we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic company. There is a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with exciting professional challenges, committed colleagues and lots of job satisfaction. We have a unique culture where we help each other and have incorporated "forward-looking knowledge sharing". That is what develops us and makes us even better.
We make great demands on you, but in a healthy environment that prioritizes the balance between jobs and family. You are offered an attractive salary package, negotiated according to qualifications. In addition to individually negotiated salary, you are offered bonus scheme, overtime payment, Flex scheme and health and pension insurance.
Who are we looking for
You are an analytical and theoretical solid senior mechanical engineer. You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player with a holistic mindset. You understand and have a user-centered design approach. You thrive by solving complex problems by using your own and your teams’ skills. You have the confidence and the courage to enter the clients world directly.
We imagine that you have a Master or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and have +8 years of Mechanical engineering experience. Further we expect you to have the following:
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling environments, best practices for modeling and use of FEA to reduce time and cost of fatigue testing
- Experience with mechanical linkage design, structural design, and complex assemblies
- Experience and knowledge of mechanical engineering discipline and application of mechanical theories to practical concept design
- Experience in deriving, refining and prioritizing user and technical requirements at the project team level
- Experience optimizing requirements for production, reliability and cost
- Design skills include an understanding of drafting standards
- Experience with Medical Device Development and Design Control (preferred)
- Computer proficient and skilled with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and typical file sharing platforms
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
About the recruitment process
If the position as Senior Mechanical Engineer sounds appealing to you, please apply – We look forward to hear from you.
For more information and details on the position please contact Head of Product Development, René Ferm Nyberg on phone +45 2829 2990
We processes applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.