If you are passionate about creating world-class products that helps improving the lives of people, then you might be exactly who we are looking for.
In the rapidly expanding Market- and Product Development department at ProInvent A/S, we are helping our clients develop the next generation of products through close collaboration and partnership. We utilize our highly professional skills to create innovative new solutions with a strong focus on customer needs, reliability and manufacturability.
We are looking for a highly skilled process development engineer that are ready to take on an exciting career and help our customers brings products faster to market by applying their deep knowledge within production process development and implementation.
What do we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic company. There is a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with exciting professional challenges, committed colleagues and lots of job satisfaction. We have a unique culture where we help each other and have incorporated "forward-looking knowledge sharing". That is what develops us and makes us even better.
We make great demands on you, but in a healthy environment that prioritizes the balance between jobs and family. You are offered an attractive salary package, negotiated according to qualifications. In addition to individually negotiated salary, you are offered bonus scheme, overtime payment, Flex scheme and health and pension insurance.
Who are we looking for
You are an analytical and theoretical solid production process development engineer. You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player with a holistic mindset. You thrive by solving complex problems by using your own and your teams’ skills. You have the confidence and the courage to enter the clients world directly.
We imagine that you have a Master or bachelor’s degree in machine or mechanical engineering and have min. 5 years of production process development and implementation experience. Further we expect you to have the following:
- Strong knowledge of production process development including different methods (e.g. DoE) and tools
- Hands on experience with end-to-end process development – from early ideation and concept development through process maturing to process finalization and implementation in production equipment
- Some experience with design and production of tools for production processes
- Experience with design and manufacture of test equipment for production line
- Experience with Process User Requirements and pFMEA
- Experience with process validation and documentation
- Experience with high and low volume equipment (High volume preferred)
- Ideally six sigma green belt
- Experience with Medical Device Development and Design Control (preferred)
- Computer proficient and skilled with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and typical file sharing platforms
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
If you find the position appealing, please apply – We are looking forward to hear from you.
We processes applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible
For more information and details on this position please contact Head of Product Development, René Ferm Nyberg on phone +45 2829 2990