In ProInvent, we have found a balance how we can best ensure that Corona viruses do not spread and we keep the wheels going.
ProInvent’s hygiene precautions during the Corona period are as follows:
- Office workplaces are divided into zones, and spread over several rooms
- Visits between each zone may not exceed 15 minutes
- All desks are placed with a distance of min. 3 meters
- We greet each other nicely and keep a proper distance
- We limit physical meetings with external people and use Microsoft Teams instead
- All meetings with more than 10 participants have been cancelled and physical internal meetings are reduced to a minimum, not exceeding more than 10 participants and adhere to 1.5 m distance to each other
- Few people work from home
- The daily work in our assembly workshop is divided into zones – each project has its own zone – again adhering proper distance to each other
- If you need to work close to each other it must only take place exceptionally and only 15 minutes at a time
- In case it is necessary to work close to each other for more than 15 minutes, it requires you wear a mask and visor/glasses
- Wash your hands frequently and sanitize before and after using toilets and in connection with consuming meals
- Cover your mouth and nose with a paper tissue or use your sleeve when coughing or sneezing
- Do not rub your eyes or pick your nose without prior sanitizing your hands
- You will be quarantined if you have travelled in a high-risk country
- People who have been “very close” to an infected person should be aware that they may be infected by this person. “Very close” is defined as within 0.5 meters of the person in minimum 15 minutes. If so, you will be quarantined and have to work from home until 48 hours after you are free of symptoms.
- No eating in the canteen, eat separately
- If meetings are required only 10 persons may attend and the distance between the participants must be at least 1.5 meters
- The hygiene regarding cleaning of our premises will be performed more frequently and more thorough
- Keyboards must be sanitized on a daily basis
- More frequent venting is required. Open windows and doors etc.
- Buttons that are touched by many persons must be sanitized on a daily basis. Buttons on the coffee maker must only be touched using napkins or gloves. Napkins and gloves are always lying about.
- ProInvent provides glasses/visors and masks to the extent the equipment is available. Our Management recommends using both.
- Also, our Management recommends that you change your mask if you have sneezed or coughed or if other persons sneeze in the same room
- We do not panic; we keep cool heads and think and act logically