Deep Learning Vision Engineer
We are looking for a strong vision engineer with experience in Deep Learning.
You will be referring to Ph.D. Rasmus Lyngby, leader of ProInvent’s vision activities. You will get the responsibility for various tasks within vision, develop and to secure the right solutions, and support sales with your huge and deep knowledge. You will also be a sparring partner to our own development department, customers and co-operation partners in the field of vision solutions. You will participate in choosing the right technology, including Smart Cameras and Real Sense Systems and choosing the right suppliers for specific solutions and Interface for these.
- Convert customers’ requirements in functional descriptions for internal use
- Sub-suppliers of Hardware and Software
- Ensure that the quality of the vision solutions match customers’ expectations
- Budgeting of vision solutions
- Ensure constant development of competences within vision technologies
- Support Project Management
- Participate in customers’ meetings
You have at least 2 years’ experience and have built up a deep technical knowledge of vision solutions - both hardware and software. You probably have a similar position today at an end user, machine contractor or manufacturer / developer of vision solutions. You enjoy busy working days where none of the days are the same. High customer satisfaction motivates you and you thrive in an advisory role, building long lasting relationships. You have a clear ambition that the results of your efforts will be noticeable throughout the organization and you are keen on actively to challenge and influence status quo.
You are ready to walk the extra mile to create success with vision solutions
- You have the relevant education in Deep Learning, based on vision (Ph.D., engineer or similar)
- You are curious and interested in the latest technology
- You are ready to be the link between sales and development and ensure a fine cooperation and a common understanding that the customer is always at the center
- You are innovative, motivated, a proactive player that constantly work with internal and external interested partners
- You are extrovert, are interested in production, have social and analytic skills and a great drive
- English in writing and speech is a must – fine if you have good Danish skills
From the beginning of your employment we offer you an exciting job in a dynamic company. In ProInvent there is a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with committed colleagues, lots of job satisfaction and professional challenges. We have a unique culture where we help each other and have incorporated “forward-looking knowledge sharing”. This is what develops us and makes us even better. We have geared up for projects in the GMP- and GAMP environment and doing so we have reached an even larger project portfolio from the pharmaceutical- and medico technical industry. This means that you will gain insight into our customers’ QMS structure which enables us to perform the necessary documentation that forms the background for being able to easily perform qualification and validation.
We make great demands on you; but still work/private life balance has a high priority. We offer you an attractive and competitive salary, negotiated according to qualifications. Besides individually negotiated salary we offer you a bonus scheme, over time payment, flex scheme and health- and pension insurance.
Interested and qualified?
Send an application to email@example.com
If you want further information you are welcome to contact Leader of Vision Department, Rasmus Lyngby, mobile: 28 79 10 01 or CEO Leif Dalum, mobile: 40 15 10 01