We create mechanics and machines
In the engineering and design group, a strong team of graduate engineers and mechanical designers create mechanics and machinery. ProInvent's 3D CAD systems, Pro/Engineer and Inventor are typically used throughout all the phases of a project. Concepts and layouts are often sketched out in 3D, before the actual design phase is initiated. Such early visualisation allows the customer to get a good overview of the entire plant. In the design phase, in which parts are dimensioned, the efficiency of calculations and detailed design work is enhanced significantly by the application of many of the facilities offered by 3D CAD system. In addition, we assure a high level of documentation for both assembly drawings and detailed design drawings.
Når du får din maskine designet af ProInvent får du:
- Early visualization enables the customer to get a good overview of the whole plant
- Concept development and outline in 3D
- Advanced machine design in 3D CAD Autodesk Inventor
- Effective calculations and detailed design work are continously improved through many new tools which are offered by CAD systems.
- Detailed design-review process
- High level of details for assembly- and part- drawings
- Function Specifications, FS
Machine design of flexible production equipment
For alle produktionsvirksomheder er det meget vigtigt at kunne omstille sin produktion i forhold til det, som kunderne efterspørger. ProInvent har specialiseret sig i at udvikle og levere produktionsudstyr, der er fleksibel på forskellig vis afhængig af kundens specifikke krav. Hertil anvender vi hovedsagelig disse 5 elementer:
Nothing is impossible with ProInvent as a partner
In ProInvent we have an open mindset where we see opportunities in everything. Among other things, we have designed the world's largest vision-driven robot, two vision-guided robots that played chess against each other and a automatic collaborative robots, where robots are working together in 3D koordinatet movements.
Rasmus Mortensen, Head of Machine Design